Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Big 3-0!!!

Yes...30. Can you believe it? I never thought I'd make it this far..and never considered that I might be celebrating it in South Korea with a bunch of hooligans wearing mustaches..but the way ladies..we looked hot with facial hair. Who knows maybe we could start a trend, give the guys a run for their money. I just wanted to thank everyone for coming..I had a fantastic time.

I also have a few special thanks to give to Carol for hosting, Matt for providing musical entertainment, Virgina for drinking my birthday present..lol, Christa for the Canada "shit," Vanessa for..well just being sexy in the handle bars...oh and the "HOT TUNA," All the Mokpo people for making the long trek to Suncheon..wow!, Hyeong-bin for the sexy man mug...drinking coffee will never be the same and Lana and Brice for coming out..it was great to hang out with you cats.

THANKS everyone for making the flip to 30 much less painful than I expect. Love you guys. Please check out the mustache pics on Vanessa's blog. I'll post some more once i get mine developed this week. Cheers!!

PS. To all the thirty somethings at home...you were missed. We'll have to have some fun when I return in August!!

2 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mel, Sorry we missed your birthday. Hope you had a great day on your BIG 30! Miss you and look forward to you coming back home. Love The Starkes

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Goulash said...

Hey Mel,
You've been 30 for ages now... need an update.
:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home