Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Christmas


I worried that Christmas would be a sad time of year for me, being away from home and my family. I certainly missed them and our regular Christmas traditions such as tobogganning in the glow of christmas lights on our homemade luge run and having a big family dinner together. Although I look forward to spending next Christmas in the snow and with my family, I cannot say that this Christmas was not enjoyable. It was great, different but great. My christmas present flew across the world to be with me and I was surrounded by wonderful friends and good food. We had a potluck complete with chicken and stuffing!! After we filled our faces with treats prepared in Korea as well as some special treats sent from Canada,Thanks to my mom and Carmelle (thanks again ladies), we fought over gifts in one of those gift exchange games. To top it off we enjoyed many glasses of wine and listened to our own private concert compliments of Matt and had a few laughs as Mike pulled out a magic trick or two.

2 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... mike told us all about his magic trick with the bathroom door! he was so proud that he could stand on the toilet and get farther up the door than ever before! lol
I'm glad you had a great Chirstmas even though it was far from home!
Talk to you soon
Elisabeth

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you play the cock fighting game?????? hahaha oh dear.

You should blog more because I have nothing to do at work for 2 months. I'm bored. Blog.

Take care,
Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home