Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Men and Women

Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking about going home and all the adjustments I'll experience. The most important one will be going home to my man and rekindling what was put on hold. As most of you may know, Mike and I are engaged and have been apart for the better part of a year. We are both nervous about jumping back in to a life together. Anyhow, we've decided that we are going to make an effort to "date." Yep, old fashioned dating, FUN.

Today, i was reading an article about men and women. It discussed the fact that although women are extremely complicated creatures...what we want from our men is quite simple. I must agree with SOME of the points made. Here's what they say..
What women want:
trust, loyalty, friendship, laughs, respect. And a satisfying sex life. Nothing earth shattering.

a) To be told that we look beautiful
b) We "need" foreplay
c) For you to call if you're going to be late
d) To be with a gentleman. (buy us a drink, hold the door open)

If you take these suggestions to heart you will be repaid the favours.
What do you think ladies?
What do YOU want from your man????
Guys...is this a surprise???? What do YOU want from your ladies????

5 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men need foreplay too.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want to be ='s

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Matt said...

reciprocation.

That's all.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Goulash said...

Yup.

Same stuff. Not rocket science really. Only you don't have to be a gentleman. But being a lady might be nice.

:D

I'd possibly add 'real communication' to that list.

Saying things like "If you don't know what you did wrong, I'm not going to tell you..." in a fight isn't really helpful. (Not saying all women do this, but I have had that one thrown at me in the past... along with the old silent treatment for no apparent reason.)

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

and to that list (for both sides):

acceptance coupled with a bit of compromise.

Coming from a relationship where I'm bigger (both taller and wider) than my boyfriend, it's important that I always feel comfortable in my skin...sometimes it's hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home