Monday, June 11, 2007

July is looking good!

Well folks..my time in Asia is quickly coming to an end. I'm very sad that i am leaving but also happy to be coming home..MY FEET ARE STILL ITCHY!!! THere are so many places i want to experience..but my days of travelling without my Mike are over.....Well, almost over..Japan (solo) and Bali with Drea in July, then i'm done. One year...7 countries...WOW, i can't believe it. Where to next?? Mike gets to choose. Almost every day is planned from now until head home.

I will certainly miss the FANTASTIC people that i've met here..and hope to cross paths with them again someday. I've seen and learned so much. I like to think of it as a big research trip..for my future teaching Geography ..lol. I'll definately have to travel more of Canada and the world in the years to come in order continue teaching geography ...right?

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Goulash said...

Haha... didn't you know that if you scratch an itch, you only make it worse?

I hope those itchy feet take you to many more countries as fun and exciting as this one.

Please let me know if you are planning a going away party.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home