Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Settled In

Greetings from Korea!
This is my first attempt at blogging, please be patient with me. I've been fighting with the password just to sign in. Now that i have that figured out hopefully i will be able to update regularly.

What can i say...i'm all settled in and quite comfortable in my new home. NO BUGS!!! Yeh..knock on wood. My little apartment is pretty comfy and Carol has been the greatest tour guide/welcoming committee/nanny. She has treated me like gold over the last few weeks, making sure that i am happy, comfortable and well fed. Thankyou CROAL. Although the culture is extremely different than home, i feel surprisingly calm and collected. Anyway, enough talk, check out some of my pics..i'll give more info with the pictures.

Hope all is well in Canada.I miss everyone dearly, especially you Big Guy!

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Carol-Ann Murray said...

Well, I must say, you've been driving me nuts with all the questions you've been asking...gosh!...;)Just kidding, it's been great having you here because it just proves to me how far I've come in a year! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home